Essex Magnet Wire 14 AWG – Winding Wire – Enameled Copper Wire – 14 Gauge, 11 LB avg. Shipping Weight
UL recognized Class 200 magnet wire
Essex is the worlds largest producer of magnet wire
Why should you buy original Essex factory magnet wire spool ?
Original factory spool is professionally wound by the magnet wire manufacturer. Unprofessional re-spooling can easily damage or scrape the insulation film, damaged magnet wire can not be used for coil winding. Poorly re-spooled wires can ultimately reduce coil winding quality.
Nominal Diameter: 0.0675 inch
Nominal OHMS/LB. -20 Celsius: 0.1997
Conforms to MW-35C, UL recognized Class 200
High temperature Class: 200Â°C (392Â°F)
AWG size: 14 AW... More >>
- UL recognized class 200 Product (High temperature Class: 200Â°C/392Â°F)
- Premium quality Essex magnet wire in original factory spool, Conforms to NEMA MW-35C standard
- Insulation type: modified polyester basecoat and an improved polyamideimide topcoat
- AWG size: 14 AWG, round. Average Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
- Insulation build: heavy build, more durable than single build